Learn about the historic and spooky tales of America’s most beloved small town.
Woodstock is home to many historical figures and events, but everyone has also heard about the scary and ghostly side. What’s real? What’s fiction? Find out on Woodstock‘s first ever haunted walking tour.
Stroll through the Woodstock Square with McHenry County’s leading paranormal expert, Joe Diamond.
Hear stories about:
- The hidden crematory inside an innocent local business…
- The local young actor who terrified the nation
- The infamous actress who haunts the stage & street of Woodstock’s most famous landmark…
Not recommended for small children. This is an outdoor walking tour, rain or shine. Dress appropriately. Bring your flashlights, cameras, and ghost hunting.
All tours run from 6:00 to 7:00 pm
- October 14
- October 15
- October 21
- October 23
- October 28
- October 29
All tours begin at 6 pm at the Public House Patio
Tickets: $25 per person – Get your tickets here!
Exclusive Halloween Experience – October 26th
Are you “ALL IN” for Halloween? Then this EXCLUSIVE Haunted Woodstock Experience is PERFECT for you! Only 16 tickets available so snatch them up quickly and get ready to conjure up some wicked fun! Package includes;
- 6PM Haunted Woodstock Walking Tour on the Woodstock Square
- 7PM Halloween Pub Crawl & Costume Contest with coach bus service to 11 local bars/pubs on and off the Square
- 11PM Ouija Session experience at an undisclosed location! See the ticket link for more details.